What Printing Supplies and Resources Do We Use With The Investment Dominator?


So what types of printing supplies do we use with the Investment Dominator to print off our mailings?

  • When we send out our offer, or option agreements we print them on standard A4 paper and put them in an oversize 9×12 envelope like this: https://goo.gl/rMVIXX
  • and print the address on a large 2×4 label like this: https://goo.gl/O67d1c

    (NOTE: we also use these labels on our property file folders https://goo.gl/xe0RdU to organize our files offline.)

Related Training Modules